Woman Charged With Stealing Van Carrying 10,000 Doughnuts
- December 14, 2023
- 10:00 AM CST
- Zai Apolonio
A woman in Australia has been charged after stealing a delivery van carrying 10,000 doughnuts.
The Krispy Kreme van went missing two weeks ago from the Australian capital, Sydney, and its whereabouts have been unknown since then.
The police found the vehicle abandoned at a parking lot a week later.
Woman Steals Doughnut Van
A delivery van carrying 10,000 doughnuts went missing on November 29.
The police investigated the incident and, after a week, found the van left behind by someone with thousands of rotten doughnuts inside.
The CCTV footage showed a woman entering the unattended delivery van and driving off the service station.
Woman Refused Bail
The arrested woman refused the bail but faces charges including car theft and driving while disqualified, which means driving a vehicle while the previous disqualification order is still in place.
The police said they were uncertain if the woman intentionally stole the vehicle carrying 10,000 doughnuts.
- 1Paranoid Posting
- 2Swedish Police Found Dangerous Object Outside Israeli Embassy
- 3Peter Orner
- 4Partners in Crime
- 5Israel’s Permit Regime
- 6The Department of Songbird Investigations
- 7Traveling While White
- 8As tensions in the region rise, Japan again debates its pacifist constitution
- 9Queer History Now!
- 10Taxes on sugary beverages are not enough on their own to halt march of obesity in Asia
- 11Doomsday Diaries
- 12Impolite Society
Kepler Mission has released its catalogue of exoplanets, but what have we learnt about these worlds?
- 1For Venezuela, there may be no happily ever after
- 2Either Freedom or Death
- 3Reading Between the Lines
- 4Hong Kong Literature’s Growing Pains
- 5Gazan Workers in Limbo
- 6Turkish Football Club President Arrested For Punching Referee
- 7Theater of Pain
- 8For Pakistan, China’s huge energy investments may have serious political costs
- 9The Paris Review
- 10British Boy Returns Home After Missing For 6 Years in France