North Korea Warns To Destroy US Spy Satellites
- December 3, 2023
- 10:00 AM CST
- Ali Nawaz Khan
North Korea has threatened to destroy US spy satellites if its spy satellites are threatened.
The Defense Ministry said any interference from the US in North Korean space assets would be a declaration of war.
The statement came after N. Korea launched a spy satellite as a show of force against the US-allied neighbors.
Declaration of War
North Korea said it’ll consider any space interference from the US as a declaration of war.
The Defense Ministry was quite open about the threat it issued after US officials hinted at possible intervention in the North Korean satellites.
A spokesperson for the US Space Command, Sheryll Klinkel, said the US military was able to undermine adversaries’ space and counter-space capabilities.
N. Korea Satellite Takes Images
According to the North Korean state-owned news agency KCNA, images of the White House and Pentagon were handed over to Kim Jong Un.
The images couldn’t be verified, but the event took many by surprise.
North Korea has said that the spy satellite will help during future conflicts with South Korea and the US.
- 1India’s ‘instant divorce’ ban: the end result or the first step in reforming Islamic law?
- 2Man Charges Over US Courtroom Bench To Attack Judge
- 3Too Damn High
- 4Defense Secretary Was Hospitalized For Days in Secret
- 5Now is the summer of our discontent: memes, national identity and the globalisation of rage
- 6As tensions in the region rise, Japan again debates its pacifist constitution
- 7Headstone Epitaph
- 8Japanese React To Ukrainian
- 9Cities rally around the Paris deal, a reminder that global problems can have local solutions
- 10Yes, giving money to very poor people will make their lives better — just ask Ecuador
- 11Against the Imposters
- 12In Bangladesh, people are eating more fish but getting less nutrition from it
- 1How the Vietnamese cult of heroes promotes nationalism in politics
- 2Canada Bans Keeping Monkeys & Elephants in Captivity
- 3Has the EU really solved its refugee crisis?
- 4France Issues Arrest Warrant For President of Syria
- 5Pity the Landlord
- 6The Syrian war is normalising the weaponisation of health care
- 7Everyday User
- 8US Officially Expands Territory By 1 Million Square Kilometers
- 9From the Strip to the Border
- 10Artificial sweeteners are said to be ‘lite’ but they leave a heavy burden on your health